Re: Albuterol dosage amount

~NeanPiggy~

Initially in 2018:  Dexium-SP 4mg 2x a day for 14 days. Albuterol was also given.  I would repeat dex occasionally after that.
Subsequent years I only give him Albuterol if he is having a bout, he starts to sound like he is a smoker. (Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution, .083% 2.5mg/3mL)   Seems he needed it in the deeper snow, March and now again August for this year.
I have a Flexineb.  Vials are Grey cap.  I found out they need to be replaced after about 100 uses.  They slow down.

--

Jeannean, Cricket, Chispa de Vida (& Prince Willy over the rainbow) Mercuri ~ PHCP Barefoot Trimmer/Mentor
Ridge NY 2011

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jeannean%20and%20Prince%20Willy
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jeannean%20and%20Chispa%20de%20Vida