Re: Please help me with my beloved mare #photo

Sherry Morse

Hi Kelly,

Yes the radiographs are in your album but we would like to see pictures of the actual current trim to advise on where that can be improved. Since we don't know what dosage of pergolide you started at or how quickly it was increased I'd recommend titrating up slowly (by 1/4 of a mg every 3 - 4 days) until you reach your new target dose.  You may also want to purchase some APF to use as you titrate up in case the inappetence you're seeing is due to the veil effect.