Re: Finn and Elliott new bloodwork/invokana

TERRI JENNINGS

My vet is concerned that since Finn and Elliott's ACTH values weren't out of "normal" range that we may be giving them too much prascend and she is concerned about side-effects of "too much prascend".   She is also suggesting that we go back to their previous dosages after the seasonal rise which she believes is over in November.  Is their research to back up my decision to up their dosages for the seasonal rise?  Should I return to the previous dosage once the seasonal rise ends?  Also, she has asked if Finn's Invokana dosage can be raised or if he is on the highest dosage for his weight.

Thanks,
Terri
--
Terri Jennings with Teeny, Finn and Elliott
Arcata, CA