Re: Hoffman's BalanceIR Ration question for Sherry

Kirsten Rasmussen

Some people have reported their horses do not like Mad Barn Amino Trace+.  Even my "hoover" hesitated the first time I mixed it in to his beet pulp, but only once and now he loves it.  They do have a smaller size you can try if you want to test it out, if it turns out that is the supplement that is the best commercial match for your hay.  They also do custom supplements but some horses don't care for granular mixes, and prefer pellets like the AT+.  The AT+ also does a good job of balancing the hays I've bought out west, too!  :)

--
Kirsten and Shaku (IR + PPID) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada

Shaku's Case History