Re: Have to haul for ACTH & timing question

Frances C

It's just a 10 minute haul to the vets for me but I still take along a buddy horse for companionship. The vet's place has a nice corral where the horses are kept for a couple of hours with some hay to munch on - all this in an attempt to bring down any stress levels. Wish there was an easy way to detect stress in a horse. With some it is easy and in others, not. I wonder too if all stress is not created equal such as when two old friends greet each other again after being apart with with joyful neighing and grooming.
--.
- Frances C.
December 2017, Washington & California