Re: Gray zone ACTH

Nancy C

Edited

IMO, you can't generalize grey zone to red zone. There are too many unseen factors that be may at play.

Just in this example for instance, this pony's insulin could play a major role. I'd want to know that if he were here. And I'd be paying close attention to any foot/hoof wall changes, even if he is not overtly sore. Also short muscles in the back, eg., "topline Issues".

The point, I believe you have to look at each individual for grey zone/red zone lines.

--
Nancy C in NH

Targeted release of recordings of the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference -- stand by!