Re: Carrots as treats for clicker training

Lorna Cane

Hi Linda,

I have found over the years that mold is fairly obvious if present. I've not studied this but if I have ever found a peanut shell that shows any mold ,it is discarded. It depends,of course, on how they are kept,and the environment....are they in the feed room? Is the feed room damp? Are they in an enclosed container ? Etc. Much like any other kind of feedstuff.
These past 2 months here have been a nightmare wrt mold. Any opened bags of cubes,etc. ,have had to be disposed of because of the high,high humidity.
In any case,the choice is up to you.


Lorna  in Eastern  Ontario
Check out FAQ :

Join to automatically receive all group messages.