Re: Strawberry new rads :( (Currently in extreme discomfort)

Nicole

I have updated Strawberry's case history with more details and the lab results I had at this point (still waiting for results of last Friday). She has really gone downhill this past weekend.
My vet recommended putting the external (screw on) wedges back on her cloud boots, I was wondering what your thoughts are on that. I don't know what else to do at this point, she is in so much pain she can hardly move. I'm not sure how we will be able to get her trimmed on Friday because she can't pick up her feet. I feel so bad for her.
--
Nicole P
2021, Minnesota

Case History: Strawberry Case History