Re: Strawberry new rads :( (Currently in extreme discomfort)

Nicole

Thanks, I will see about the photos tonight if she isn't too uncomfortable to pick her feet up. I was experimenting with different pad options since she was getting worse I thought maybe the wedged pad that came in the cloud boots might be bothering her, plus it pushes her frogs up so bad that they are disappearing.  I tried a flat thick black pad set my vet gave me and she became more sore. Then Monday I tried a double layer of wool felt saddle pad (about a 1/2" total) and she improved a tiny bit. I thought it might at least help not get so slimy and sweaty.
--
Nicole P
2021, Minnesota

Case History: Strawberry Case History