Re: Strawberry new rads :( (Currently in extreme discomfort)

Nicole

She is pretty sore yet, she hasn't moved much. I wonder if I should try putting the thick black pads back in again instead of the wool felt that is in there... but I think she is done with us messing with her sore feet for a bit. We adjusted the breakover on her boots back further than I had it too.

I need to get a new pair of boots for her and was wondering what kind/Brand might be best? I bought a pair of Easyboot Sneakers, but they seemed really tight on her heel bulbs. What about getting her in Easyboot Gloves? Soft rides? Farrier mentioned putting her in a wooden clog that he would build, or a natural balance shoe??

Ps. I added a couple hind pics from today as well.
--
Nicole P
2021, Minnesota

Case History: Strawberry Case History