Re: Strawberry new rads :( (Currently in extreme discomfort)

Nicole,
Wow on getting the trim done! Boots and padding are highly individual. I like the ease of applying Easyboot Clouds but pads were a constant changing problem for my horse.  I suggest getting a few different ones to try, including different thicknesses of flat pads. My horse hated thick pads, probably couldn’t tolerate steady pressure on the frog. It ended up that Carvallo gel pads - thin, flat pads - worked best for her. So keep an open mind. Strawberry will let you know. And what works for 5 days may not work for the next 5 days.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator