seasonal rise complications part two- Laminitis?

Trisha DePietro

Hi all. So, Dolly, whose case history is updated, I believe started brewing a subclinical laminitis. I'm not sure what to say is the trigger- except a seasonal rise issue? Her July ACTH was 15. and uncompensated IR at that time. Her feet are not hot, her pulses are not evident. But she gets relief from styrofoam pads duct taped to her feet. She is getting 2 Prascend. What is the recommendation for a potential laminitis during the seasonal rise?

I'm thinking a possible plan would be to retest her ACTH, insulin and glucose, cloud boots, soak hay ( 6.6 ESC and starch) and something for pain ie j herb or phytoquench? and increase her Prascend by a 1/2 tab?

Thanks.

--
Trisha DePietro
Aug 2018