Re: Pabatsa's ACTH jumped up to 98.4 -- Dr. Kellon help with CP

Sherry Morse

Looking at his history Pabatsa probably needs a bump up for at least the seasonal rise and while it's late for this year I would agree with Lorna on bumping him up at least a full mg now.  You can retest in January and if he's back in the teens and you feel comfortable taking him back down to a lower dose at that point you can.  HOWEVER, I would not leave testing for the rise until August or September at this point.  If he were mine I'd be checking him no later than the middle of July so I could adjust his dose if needed.