Re: Pabatsa's ACTH jumped up to 98.4 -- Dr. Kellon help with CP

Nancy C

Edited

Hi Laura

I agree with Sherry and this is how I have approached my boys. Test mid July -- no later than end of July.  Skip is diagnosed as PPID.  He was above lab reference range in end of July, so we bumped him up 1 mg to get him through to December.  He is non-IR like Pabatsa.
--
Nancy C in NH

Recordings of the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference released to attendees 09.03.21.
Veterinary Professional CE certification hours submitted to AAVSB Race 09.08.21