Re: New Body and Hoof Photos Added and Case History Updated

If you’d like a review of the trim, start a new thread with a title like Request for hoof mark-ups. Lavinia will then know you’re looking for comments on the trim. Moderators don’t review new photos as a general rule. We look for messages on this forum. That way all members can learn with you.

One suggestion. Many of us non-hoof professionals can see the hoof more clearly if we trim the coronary band. I am always fooled by the length of my own horse’s toes when I see what the camera sees at ground level with the coronet fully visible.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator