Re: Seasonal Rise and allergies

vicky monen

Yes, I was switching him from splitting the dose of 1mg am and 1mg pm to one dose of 2 mg per day.   I got him up to 1.5 dose per day and he stopped eating  and was refusing meds.  He gets the veil with any changes at all with the prascend.  I was afraid to just give him the 2 pills all at one time in a single dose as I knew it would have a harsh veil with it. So, I got him to the 1.5 pills and am working him up to the 2 full pills in one dose at this time.  I know its not perfect since the seasonal rise and I should have already gotten him taking the 2 pills at one time by now.
--
Vicky Monen and Samson

Aug 2015, Alpharetta Ga.

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Vicky%20and%20Samson