Re: Mare 2 1/2 months pregnant has foundered

Kim Leitch

My friend has tried to join this group with two different email addresses. Both say she has already joined, so she hits “forgot password “, it says an email has been sent, but she has not received an email on either address. She knows she belonged to some old yahoo groups years ago, could that be part of the problem?
Her email is qhgirl at mindspring dot com
Could someone please check on this for her?

Also, thank you Lynn, she is picking up the proper tube from her vet today and a neighbor will pull the blood.

It looks like my signature doesn’t show up since I replied from a digest.

Kim

--
Kim 10-2014

Clover, SC

Dually: IR; Grits and Bella: PPID, IR; and Eeyore (deceased, but not PPID related)

Case History https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kim%20and%20Grits%20-%20Eeyore%20-%20Dually

Photo album Grits https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=1314

Photo album Eeyore https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=6586&p=Name,,,20,1,0,0
Photo album Dually https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/album?id=9046&p=Name,,,20,1,0,0