Re: Probiotic Digestive Supplement Question

Tina Bachmann

Jennifer, I too was having a hard time figuring out why Griffin was having loose stools. Such a mess on stall walls and in paddocks. After I stopped feeding the TC safe starch forage, TC 30% balancer and change from a soaked hay to one I don’t have to soak, and went to the emergency diet his stools have been normal. I did slowly introduce new hay over a 2 week period. Now I will start introducing minerals to balance my hay. I am not sure what was the exact reason his stools changed but hang in there hopefully you will get the change soon.
Tina and Griffin

--
Tina Bachmann in VA 2021
https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Tina%20and%20Griffin