Ughh!!! Pilgrim confirmed to have PPID

Suzanne and Pilgrim

So Pilgrim is showing level of ACTH from mid to late summer at 15.1 H.  pmol/L.  Not sure at all what this all means. My vet has suggested starting at 1/2 foil sealed tablet daily for 1 month and increase to full tablet with a recheck of ACTH levels in 3 months and 6 months after that unless otherwise needed.

I will get around to updating my profile for Pilgrim. Just panicking a bit about this as it came as a surprise. Need quick tips for RX administration as Pilgrim is boarded at a barn and not under my direct care. I need to know how best to ensure the Pergolide is ingested properly to get best results.