Re: Magni - Cloud boots and hoof alignment

You can buy a wide variety of pads from https://www.happyhoofpads.net/. Pads are sold in square pieces and you cut the pads to fit your boots. The blue pads that come with Clouds boots will compress rather quickly. I had to replace the pads in my horse's Cloud boots a couple of times. If you cut them to fit your boots try making them a bit wider or longer. Another thing I learned was after a few weeks my horse needed to FLAT pads instead of the wedge pads. He had no rotation of the coffin bone and the flat pads were better.

Bonnie Snodgrass 07-2016

White Cloud, Michigan, USA

Mouse Case History, Photo Album Deceased