Re: How to Store Pergolide Once Blister Foil is opened?

Kandace Krause

Thank you Dr. Kellon for confirming this as in thread it was becoming less clear about the lose of efficacy once opened/dissolved/exposed etc.

Suzanne I have done as mentioned folding back into foil, put in a cool very dark container and balance is being used within 24 hours.  I can no longer trick horse with food treats and must dissolve full 2.5 pill dose and administer within 30 minutes (driving time to barn) in 10 ml of water.  I follow with some unsweetened applesauce to get a bit of tongue movement going, hoping the meds go down the hatch.
--
Kandace K
Rocky Mountains, Alberta, Oct 2020