Lavinia - Feedback on trim

Hi, Lavinia! I've uploaded photos my trimmer took before and after Tinker's trim on August 27, and am hoping you might have time to take a look and give your feedback. At Dr. Kellon's suggestion, I've doubled his pergolide from 3mg to 6mg (his ACTH on August 7 was 9.47, but his insulin was141.77 and he was having other symptoms) and he seems to be feeling better. My husband has been backing his front toes weekly since his August 27 trim. Next trim is September 24. His CH is updated as of 8/21. Many thanks for your help with him and the scores of other equines you help across the globe.
--
Fran in Texas

ECIR Board of Directors

7-2005

Tinker, Dancer, and Ford (over the bridge)

Ford Case History https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Fran%20and%20Ford%20-Tinker/Ford

Tinker Case History https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Fran%20and%20Ford%20-Tinker/Tinker

Tinker Photos: CaseHistory@ECIR.groups.io | Album
Dancer Case History  https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Fran%20and%20Ford%20-Tinker/Dancer%20Case%20History.pdf