Re: How to Store Pergolide Once Blister Foil is opened?

Frances C

I open the foil Prascend capsule and immediately insert it into a EMPTY VEGETARIAN #1 capsule. (fits almost like a glove) and then insert that into a piece of apple or carrot. This seems to prevent the Prascend from bleeding into the apple or carrot. My aim is to prevent detection via smell or sight. It does not prevent detection via taste if the molars smash the capsule but at least this happens at the back of the mouth.  She will try to spit out some parts but as long as they don't contain any Prascend that is ok. My hand is always hovering over her muzzle to catch and re-insert any parts that do.
--
- Frances C.
December 2017, Washington & California