Re: New Radiographs, Lavinia please review

dr.kellylear@...

Hi Lavinia,
Thank you for reviewing the last X-rays. They repeated X-rays again today because Saddie has become non-weight bearing in the left front. They told me she has sunk and rotated more and that she will likely penetrate her pedal bone through her sole. They are recommending euthanasia. This breaks my heart but I was wondering if you could look the X-rays from today and tell me what you think.
One thing I did notice is that her toe is more rounded but her toe has not been touched at all, so I don’t know how this happened. Please let me know what you recommend.

Thank you again,
kelly

Kelly Lear in Texas 2021

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Kelly%20and%20Saddie