Re: Seasonal Rise and allergies

Hi, Vicky.
My Paint suffers from the veil, too. I give her 3 droppers of APF twice a day. Sorry I don't have the dropper in front of me. I don't stop until she's eating normally. It took her 3 weeks over the course of the latest dosage increase to start eating normally again. I probably went through a small bottle of APF. She also gets Jiaogulan twice a day. She isn't one to get dramatic relief from APF, but at least she kept eating about 80% of her daily hay.
--
Cass, Sonoma Co., CA 2012
ECIR Group Moderator