Re: seasonal rise complications part two- Laminitis?

Trisha DePietro

she does seem more comfortable in the styrofoam pads taped to her feet, but still not totally comfortable...What would be her trigger if this is laminitis superimposed onto arthritic joints...I feel like I can help the arthritis, but if I don't know the trigger for the laminitic "look" she has...I can't get to the cause of the issue and correct it. Her insulin is the best its ever been and her ACTH  is stable and unchanged since May 2021. She is eating fine, drinking and eliminating just fine.
--
Trisha DePietro
Aug 2018