Re: AVRIO Pharmacy - Change in capsules

V F

Hi Natalie,
I experienced the same - smaller capsule & not tinted light blue. I emailed my inquiry since the phone lines take forever (I was number 2 & it took close to half an hour to actually talk to someone). I got a response from the pharmacist who said it is the same RX, they are just using different capsules now & do not add any coloring. So far my horse seems to be doing fine, so I believe she is correct. But if you have any questions, I would ask, just to be sure this time of year.
--
Virginia F, Lily, Jasuur, Cache, Haat & Spiritt in the sky, in South Central Oregon
ECIR 2010