Re: Rose Update, New Test Results

Hi Jackie,
Whe you’re updating your case history, please add the April blood results.  It’s quite possible that what was thought to be normal was already a bit high but, more likely she is in the early stages of PPID and only show ACTH elevation during the fall rise.

Here’s a post from Dr. Kellon on deworming.  You can find additional information by searching the messages.  I chose ‘tape deworming’ for my search.

I would continue to treat her as though she is IR until testing shows otherwise.  It’s not likely that her insulin will drop that much with controlled PPID but it will be nice if it does.
--

Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo