Re: Rose Update, New Test Results

Hmm.  If I were a vet and my clients had horses with ACTH levels in the thousands, I don’t think I’d be sharing that information with other clients.  You may need to step up your efforts to re-educate her.  I’ve made it a point to reach out to a number of local vets on different occasions to get their perspectives on a variety of issues.  Don’t forget that Rose belongs to you - you’re responsible for her care and you pay the vet for advice.  If you check out your options, you might find it easier to share what you know with the vet you have without concerns about ‘overstepping’.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo