Re: Rose Update, New Test Results

Lorna Cane

Jackie,'whining' is allowed .We all do it from time to time.
It's just  another way of saying how very much we care about our charges.

It can be very overwhelming,especially when it's new. I can feel the whole room nodding in agreement.
One day at a time,and serious deep breathing are good stand by's .

Prioritizing items you want to get looked after,often helps. Don't expect to be able to change everything at once.Most important changes need attention first. I know you know this.

It's amazing how things can fall into place - eventually-, if we don't give up.

And "she hasn't had a laminitis flare up ", so yay !!!
We're here to help you keep it that way. :-)

--

Lorna  in Eastern  Ontario