Re: Any updates on those using PEA?

Frances C

I'm still using PEA ultrmocronized, about 2500 mg  once a day along with devil's claw extract. It may work better in combination with herbals. Most human versions seem to contain some sort of herb. I had been giving 5000 mg until my Miss FussBudget decided she was no longer going to consume bucket feed. So it was back to square one with just a little soaked beet pulp, 2 oz flaxseed, the 2500 mg PEA mixed with 1 tablespoon hemp/evening primrose oil mix. I have been able to add back 1 oz. H.A. and 4 oz. alfalfa pellets. If she continues to consume the mix I may bump up the PEA. I take PEA myself with tumeric extract. Does it help me or my mare? I dunno, but I don't want to take the chance of her regressing if I take her off it.
--
- Frances C.
December 2017, Washington & California