Re: Attn Laura at Avrio Pharmacy

Laura Risley

On Sat, Sep 25, 2021 at 12:25 PM, millionairess1989 wrote:
Hi Laura,

There was a previous post about different size capsules available at Avrio Pharmacy. Does that mean you can compound a higher dose that Pet Health? They stopped at 23mg of Pergolide. Mill is now on 25mg so I had to get 23mg plus 2 mg capsules.

If you can do higher doses, would I need a new prescription stating 25 mg or would the current ones of 23mg and 2mg be sufficient?

Thanks very much,
--
Jennifer in Middle TN  2010
 Mill 32 yrs Arabian-PPID, IR & Pacemaker Dependent

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Millionairess

https://ecir.groups.io/g/CaseHistory/files/Jennifer%20and%20Jack-TN%20Walker

Hi Jennifer!

I will double check with my lab pharmacist manager on Monday.  If he is ok going higher than what we did previously, then we would need a new prescription.  I can reach out to the vet for a new prescription if you’d like.  I will reach out to you once I know more.

Have a great one!

Laura Risley, PharmD

Pharmacist at Avrio Pharmacy (Pet Health division)
Owner of Bo and Sid
Phoenix, AZ
Joined 2021