Re: Lavinia mark up requested on sole pictures please

Qhgirl

Thank you Maxine. You are the first person to tell me I have not taken too much. I am thinking I need to take a bit more off point of toe, do you agree? I look forward to your video. I think I figured out what Lavenia meant by standing her on shavings to trim. Foot will still have shavings under it. Makes sense. I am going to buy a cutting board to use or use the shavings trick. But I definitely need to know if I can take a bit more off toe and achieve the comfort she needs.
--
Janet and Chicy
Chester SC