Sending Pilgrim’s PPID bloodwork after 1 month

Suzanne and Pilgrim

Hi there,

Pilgrim was gradually titrated up to 1 full pill of Prascend. Soon he will have been on that dose for 3 weeks. It was advised to me that I may want to see if he is on the right dose now instead of waiting to retest in January.

What information is wanted on the bloodwork?  The last bloodwork was sent to Guelph and I didn’t find it very in depth. Should I ask for bloodwork to be sent to Cornell?

This is all new to me and a bit overwhelming (talk of the rise, etc)  If the results come in showing Pilgrim is one the right dosage, what is the next step?

Thanking everyone in advance for their help and expertise!