Re: Hyper thyroid!!??

Trisha DePietro

Hi Myriam.  Was there a reason you retested the free T4 level on Aragon? Were there specific symptoms?

I reviewed your case history...Did you happen to retest his insulin level?  It was high in May 2021. Did you do any changes in management for the insulin level?

He sounds pretty happy with a balanced diet, some exercise and not lame....

I'm not sure I would stop the iodine- perhaps decrease it? But I would ask your diet balancer- Carol Broyles about reducing the iodine...not sure if that would hurt or help your freeT4- I am sure there is another primary responder/moderator that will know the answer to that one :)
--
Trisha DePietro
Aug 2018