Re: ivermectin price increase?

Like Joy, I’ve been able to find it online, although I haven’t looked recently.  Could you ask your vet your question about the injectable?  I’m old enough to remember when we switched from tube deworming, not paste but through a tube into the stomach, to injectable ivermectin.  Although the vet did the injecting, the trauma of the deworming process was greatly reduced.  I don’t recall if there were associated risks.  We were just so thrilled not to have to do the tubing process any longer.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo