Re: Retesting ACTH

Thurstonjs@...

Hi Dr. Kellon,

Last night she drank 2/3's of her water bucket, better than the last few days. I was feeding salt regularly but ran out. I need to buy more today. All I have is Morton's iodized sea salt. I don't think I should feed that? Her water intake was better with the salt but could've been it got quite warm. I was still feeding salt the same time as soaking hay.

Today she seems calmer, let me groom and touch her sides. I just cleaned her stall, she's not stalled as she has an attached paddock. But there was a lot of urine this morning.

I will call my vet regarding insulin testing. Thank you!
--
Jackie Thurston
Suffolk, VA 2021