Re: Positive for early cushing`s?

Kirsten Rasmussen

If you are seeing her impacted negatively by those changes with the onset of seasonal rise then I think it's fair to trial a low dose of pergolide next year.  I don't see a need to redo ACTH until next July/August, then again after she's on pergolide.

I wonder if the lower glucose could be because her hay prior to the blood pull might have been lower in sugar than usual?  I've noticed lower glucose, too, for my horse's last 2 blood pulls after I started soaking hay that was already low sugar, but I don't have enough data to confirm that correlation and can't rule out sample handling.

Could you add the link to your photo album to your signature?

Kirsten and Shaku (IR + PPID) - 2019
Kitimat, BC, Canada
ECIR Group Moderator

Shaku's Case History