Looking for a supplement for sore joints,stiffness

CYNDI CARLSON

Hi,
I am finally able too walk Saraphina in her sandy pen! She is very stiff but she does loosen up as we walk. I love that she is willing and licking when walking. Speed is up to her, as we walk she starts moving a little faster on her own.I really feel this is good for her or I would not walk her.My concern is she has been standing around for soooo long she has joint stiffness ,muscle atrophy so I’m looking for a safe effective product recommendation since there are so many products out there to choose from.
--
Cyndi Carlson in Colorado 2021