Re: Chicy (in foal) blood results coming in

Hi Janet,
Ideally you would put your numbers in your case history and back them up with the actual blood work reports in a separate folder.  As someone who reviews a lot of case histories, I go through the case history report looking for things which stand out or are relevant to a question.  If there is nothing in the bloodwork report section, it is not my first instinct to go look for them someplace else but rather to ‘assume’ that the bloodwork has not been done.  If I see values that are a bit ‘iffy’, I go looking for the actual reports.  It makes a bit more work for you but helps the volunteers who are working to advise on a number of horses at once.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo