Re: Looking for a supplement for sore joints,stiffness

CYNDI CARLSON

Hi Martha,
Thats interesting about her eyes, I willl ask the vet to look at them but she does hang out in her pen during the day. It’s been in the 70’s here cool at night, I put a light blanket on her at night because she is thin and I think her breed does get much of a winter coat. Her stall and pen are separate from my other horses. When I rescued her she was in a large pen with several horses and had a pretty bad bite wound, she really prefers to be by herself , I think it was a pretty bad experience for her on the kill lot.
--
Cyndi Carlson in Colorado 2021