Re: Chicy (in foal) out of stall first time in 5 weeks

Qhgirl

That is the vet I contacted - the one who did the bloodwork and gave cv me Prescend. He was my original vet that said fetus was no longer alive snd I needed to expel the placenta . He did not mention calling them. He did say it is not listed as a usual side effect. I will ask him to call them. Maybe he is planning  to do that and did not mention. It is not ideal I switched vets mid stream but my original vet would not come to Chicy and I had to get one who would and he showed me the live fetus on 2 untrasounds he did.
--
Janet and Chicy
Chester SC