Looking for feedback on clouds vs Stratus boots

hdavis

I am needing another repair of boots for Rio for winter to protect her from winter laminitis. In the past I have used clouds and they have worked great as I waterproof them then add wools socks, felt liners with reflective material in them and then a shipping boot on top.

The boots have helped up well except now the Velcro is no longer sticky anymore and won’t keep the boots on her feet. I can get wrap them but it’s a pain to re wrap them each time I need to change her socks and what not.

I found some stratus boots but wondered if they might be better and wanted people’s feedback on them.  They are leather and a bit heavier so not sure about that either especially when we get lots of snow where I live.  TIA
--
Heather
August 5, 2017, Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

Riosa

Storm

Case History