Re: DIXIE UPDATE

Maxine McArthur

On Sat, Nov 6, 2021 at 06:17 AM, terrieheining wrote:
appears to me to be the texture of the Speedibeet without any chaff at all that turns Dixie off it.
Terrie, my guys don’t like speedibeet without any chaff either. I’ve found adding a little soyhull pellets (Maxisoy) to the speedibeet can help. Soyhull pellets are safe and have a similar nutritional profile to beet pulp so shouldn’t affect your balancing. If removing the lucerne doesn’t change anything after a couple of weeks, you could go back to the chaff. It’s worth a try.

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response