Re: Looking for feedback on clouds vs Stratus boots

hdavis

Oh that is a great idea Patti!  Thanks for the other feedback to from others.  My cloud boots are in great shape minus the darn Velcro and they stay on Rios feet without turning. I prefer these higher type boots for winter to keep the snow out of her boots and find the thick pads also are great as in insulator too.  Any other ideas to save my clouds would be great or more feedback on the stratus especially from folks who deal with snow too.  I worry about the leather getting wet and heavy.

--
Heather
August 5, 2017, Brandon, Manitoba, Canada

Riosa

Storm

Case History