Re: L-glutamine safe for IR horses?

Maxine McArthur

Hi Anthie
See Dr Kellon's reply to a query by an owner of an IR horse. https://ecir.groups.io/g/main/message/237246

If I feel confused by a simple Messages search (and a Files search doesn't pull up the information either), I will usually find a comment by Dr Kellon, click the three little lines with 'More' below her comment, then click 'See all messages by this member'.
Then I will go to the search box, where Dr Kellon's poster ID is displayed. In this search box after the poster ID number, I will type my search term "glutamine" -- use the double quotation marks and leave a space after the number. That will search all of Dr Kellon's comments about the subject. This is usually enough to resolve any confusion.

You can find these handy searching hints in our Wonderful Wiki here: main@ECIR.groups.io | Wiki

Hope this helps now, but also if you (or other members) are searching in future.

Canberra, Australia 2010
ECIR Primary Response