Re: Vinnie Update November 2021 - high tryglicerides again

Nancy & Vinnie & Summer

Thank you.

So when Vinnie goes back on invokana in the future once his energy balance is closer to normal, is there a range of hay esc+starch that would be considered safe?

He is not going to eat 4lb Beet Pulp. I have tried to no avail. He at best consistently will eat 2.6 lb dry when he is feeling well.   I tried the wheat bran option but that also seemed to coincide with footiness so I stopped that immediately and he still didn't consume more than 2.6 lb even with that in the mix.

I am using stabul 1 and tc balance cubes which he will eat well. To try to keep his calories up given that he really is challenging me on the BP.

Thanks in advance.
Nancy

--
Nancy and Vinnie and Summer