Re: Where to find all my messages

Edited

Good work, Suzanne!
I generally follow messages on the ECIR website, mainly because I have so much email I’m afraid I’d miss something.  If you’re on the website here, you can see your total activity by clicking on  the “Suzanne and Pilgrim” link next to your photo near the top of the page* and then on ‘All messages by this member’.  Seeing the note there, I can tell you that at that point in time his insulin resistance was ‘compensated’ or well managed with your care.

*edited to add - it is not actually at the top of the page once I added this message, but at the top of one of your messages.
--
Martha in Vermont
ECIR Group Primary Response

Martha and Logo