-----Original Message-----
From: "Nancy C" <threecatfarm@...>
Sent: Tuesday, November 9, 2021 11:32am
To: main@ECIR.groups.io

Equine Cushing’s and Insulin Resistance Group Inc.
2021 NO Laminitis! Conference
Video Recordings
Subscribe Now: $280 USD
Subscription opportunity will close December 31, 2021,
midnight ET (New York, USA)

How it Works

  • To safeguard lecturer content, your automatically assigned IP address and login credentials will be used as your dedicated login. Your IP address is a unique set of numbers that identifies your device(s) on the internet.

  • NOTE: Please remember that your mobile phone on a cell tower and wifi hot spots will have varying IP addresses. In most but not every case we can accommodate this for you, but it may cause delay in viewing. It is recommended you check with your provider to obtain a static IP address.

  • Recordings will be available via a dedicated on-demand link, accessible for six months from purchase.

Questions? Contact ecirgroup1@...

A million thanks for your support.
--
Nancy C in NH

Recordings of the 2021 NO Laminitis! Conference released to attendees 09.03.21.
Veterinary Professional CE certification hours submitted to AAVSB Race 09.08.21

Sent from Finest Planet WebMail.

--
Jeannette Mc, NoCA 2021