Re: Is it safe for Khan try prascend/pergolide (Dr. Kellon please weigh-in thank you)

Jessica Gunderson

Thank you Dr. Kellon. When I was working with Rood and Riddle they mentioned they were having three year olds come in with PPID so I was unsure of how age driven it is still thought to be.

The appliances were taken off August 25th. I will post new pictures and new X-rays which don’t look great for a normal horse but considering where Khan was in August I was on cloud nine, now this. Including the link as well here if that is of any help.  https://keystone.asteris.com/#/share/KINGSLYEQ/share-request/74541822-1121-0100-2218-ffffff211110/share-recipient/21ffdac5-0100-7754-2218-ffffff211110 No signs of new abscesses that I can discern, my farrier did discover one on Tuesday. He thought it was old but was never able to drain. She has heat and pulses in 3 legs, it was all 4 for awhile, which is terrifying because she has never had anything in the backs before. Temperature is 98.7 so not elevated.
--
Jessica and Khan
N.D., 2021